September 4, 2011

Some drawings and paintings

D-Town, Detroit
No crayons in this one, I drew this one while on the job as well.

COTBC
More work with the crayons.

At my beloved job (sarcasm) they don’t mind me drawing at my desk, so I tried my hand at using some crayons that were laying around. I completed a few drawings…I’ve thought about actually buying a pack and incorporating more of them into my stuff. It’s the closest thing I’ve got to actually painting while on the job.


More from the Mini-Moleskine: Diner 2 and another passenger.

Passenger.
My Backyard

Diner

From my Moleskine mini-sketchbook. Watercolor. Ballpoint pen. Micron pen.

BRUISES
“Bruises” ballpoint pen on standard size paper. June 2011.


Children of the Black Circus, my self-published comic book that started off as a 5page mini-comic. During the time I created it I was in college full-time and working part-time. During It’s creation I experienced first hand why some artist, writers, and musicians choose to DIY (do it yourself) for curtain projects. It truly is a world of freedom open to endless amounts of experimentation and expression one mite not otherwise be able to dabble into. This is the cover, will post one or two pages of the interior pages sometime down the road.

Spider-man
Spider-Man, I did this painting in March of this year (2011).
Spider-man belongs to Marvel Comics.
Very special thanks to Stefano Gaudiano, who heavily inspired this painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment